Tuesday, October 11, 2016

I decided to do but at the same time I guess it wasn't. It depends on how everyone views it. I placed this piece on my friend's door, and she also served as my inspiration for this. She has been going through a hard time, and I feel like she's a very colorful person but some people focus on that rather than the very center of it all which is her heart. I decided to make the outer edges her favorite colors which matches her personality, but added the red tape to symbolize the very center of it all as her heart with red tape. I made it radiate throughout and move past the colorful tape to show that to me, her heart shows through it all. She has been through rough times, and often times we have gone through it together and I have seen it all. I've seen her at her strongest, and I have seen her at her weakest and throughout all those times, she has always put her all into it. She has been my inspiration for a lot of my art, and she has been my shoulder to lean on as I am hers. So I decided to go to her place in the middle of the night and leave this for her, and hopefully she will love it!

No comments:

Post a Comment