Wednesday, April 11, 2018

Blaffer Thesis Show

Blaffer Thesis Show - Marisa Rodriguez
Blaffer Thesis Show - Marisa Rodriguez
I went to view the Thesis Show at the Blaffer on opening night and it was super cool! I really enjoyed EVERYONE's art and went to support a friend of mine, Hibah. All the works were so different and interesting and I really loved that variety as you moved throughout the exhibits. I also brought a "non artsy friend" and she really enjoyed viewing the works too! I got the chance to discuss the works of art with her and that was great. I have to say out of everything there, I was very moved in a very real way by Jesus's cinematography piece (picture first). The beauty of the speech, the handmade flags, the scenery... It was all so beautiful to me! I would have liked to have spoke with him about it more deeply but it was quite busy. Anyways, I had a lot of fun and enjoyed looking at all the works of art.



No comments:

Post a Comment