Sunday, November 27, 2016

art proposal





Rose Collage by Eva Tuyen

Purple Rose by Eva Tuyen
Rose by Eva Tuyen
  
       I have always been interpreting and sharing my art through painting. I always felt like people can literally see and feel the artist's emotions through each stroke and motion in the paint. And i also love the idea of local art crawl spaces that features local artists. There is one that i am very fond and interested in, it is called Big Medium East Austin Studio. This place allows inspired artist to join in on their movement of allowing all kinds mediums into the studio. I have plans to join in on their movement by painting a mural on a wall space provided in a warehouse style gallery.

      What I plan to paint is a monochromatic rose collage, I also plan to allow my stroke to show through as well, I really want people to see the process of the artists hands. The rose is my favorite flower even after they have died and wither,  it is just as beautiful. Doing this project there is no strong message but more on the aesthetic side.

Above, I have shown a few of my rose paintings that are placed throughout my home!


budget: $2,500.00

(the budget includes windsor and newton acrylic paint, paint brushes etc)

Wall Space: Approximately 9ft x 7ft

Location : 916 Springdale Rd. Bldg 2 #101 Austin, Texas 78702



                                                here is a link for the art-crawl space/studio



No comments:

Post a Comment