Monday, September 5, 2016






         For my mail art, I chose to glue strips of patterned paper and cut out a couple flowers and a little bear character at the corner of the clear box. On the back of it, I used acrylic paint straight from the tube to dot the backside of the envelope and create small little points of paint before filling in the empty space with some ink.. I chose to do the strips of paper because of the pattern and because of how vibrant the red is to me. As for my reason as to why I chose to do the points of paint, it was because I wanted to add some texture to the envelope. I found that if I had just painted different colors, it wouldn't have been as appealing. The purpose of the ink was to not only eliminate some negative space, but it also serves to add some more contrast to the colors. I am going to send this to my best friend who I love dearly! I know for sure she will enjoy this.

No comments:

Post a Comment