Monday, September 12, 2016

Rock Art Makes Me Rock Hard!




For this assignment, I decided to take a nude picture with the rock to cover the more intimate areas. At first, I thought that this rock could easily be used as a weapon. However, the longer it sat in the passenger seat in my car as a reminder that I still had to complete this assignment, the more I thought about what else it could me used for. Suddenly, I was thinking, "This rock would be excellent at covering my genitalia!" And so, that's what I used it for! I feel like rocks could offer protection when one is most vulnerable due to the fact it has a variety of uses when it comes to what it can do to protect a person. In my opinion, I feel extremely vulnerable whenever I'm naked. The feeling isn't so strong now as it was back then, but it's still a feeling that many can share in. So this is my interpretation of the rock in the world of art. There is beauty in nudity, but also in mystery, and I feel like this image brings across that message. Besides, I'm sure no one whats to see what's beneath anyhow!

No comments:

Post a Comment